What is Veteran Adventures?
- Community building for veterans and current military personnel
- Present challenging and adventurous opportunities to strengthen bonds between veterans and current military personnel
- Show support and gratitude for the sacrifice that our servicemen and women have made
- Provide veterans and current military personnel with alternatives for mental health assistance without the stigma of traditional mental health avenues
- Foster a healthier veteran population
Who can participate in Veteran Adventures?
Veteran Adventures is open to all Post 9/11 veterans, student veterans, and members of the National Guard, the Reserves and the Registered Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).
Veteran Adventure's Mission
SIU Veteran Adventures’ mission is to ease the transition from military life to civilian life for veterans.
Support Veteran Adventures:
View our Sponsorship Brochure below, then click here to support the Veteran Adventures Program.